to North Columbus Sports
You can get a $50 Discount off your 2016 player fee(s) by recruiting a company
to do one of the following sponsorships
1. Become a Team Sponsor for $250 and the company's name will appear on every players jersey to be seen for the entire season and beyond.
2. Become a Banner Sponsor for $225 with a full color 3'x7' banner to be viewed throughout the 2015 season at the fields.
All you have to do is fill out the Sponsor Form and indicate which child it is sponsoring and you will receive a $50 discount on your fee(s).
Only one sponsor per team.
NCS has developed a way with the help from Roosters to let your son's or daughter's play for fee this upcoming 2016 season.
After you pay your player fee(s) all you need to do is follow the 3 easy steps below.
1. Let us know you would like to recoup your fees with the
Roosters 10% Off Fun Card Option
by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
with your childs league and your address
2. We will send you the equivalent number of Roosters Fun Cards
to be sold for $10 each to cover your kids player fee(s)
3. You KEEP every dollar you raise from the Fun Cards
and you've recouped your fee(s)
Not only do you have your kids play for free but you also have a 10% OFF Roosters Fun Card that can be used any time you visit any Roosters locations for the rest of 2016.
Currently all umpires spots are closed for Umpires Registration.
NCS prides itself on using our program youth for umpiring games for the Clinic Boys & Girls, Junior Boys & Girls, and Senior Boys & Girls leagues. This approach for umpiring provides youth within our program the opportunity to grow as teens, begin to practice descipline and responsibility, as well as, the chance to have some fun, learn a skill and make a little money in the process.
NCS youth umpires must be at least 13 years of age (April 30, 2016) and will be assigned games based upon their level of experience, maturity, and availability.
Please Contact Jim Johnson by email to sign up.
For more information, contact:
Jim Johnson email email@example.com
Important Information about Youth Sports and Concussions!
The State of Ohio now requires all coaches to be trained in concussion awareness and rules related to protecting youth in sports. All HBA Prospective coaches MUST take the online course. Follow one of the the links below:
This One will Keep Your Certificate on File as well:
Below is the current team formation policies developed by the league commissioners.
NCS Program Regulations state, "each registered player will be assigned to a team by the leagues commissioner, using the following criteria:
TALENT PARITY (e.g., pitching, catching)
This team formation protocol is intended to clarify these criteria and process followed by the league commissioners.
In each league, the players assigned to a team as follows:
1. Sons/Daughters of the Head Coach
2. No more than two (2) Assistant Coaches sons/ daughters
3. Returning players in the same league from the previous season, unless they request to be reassigned to a new team. Players "moving up" between leagues should not expect to be assigned to a team with the previous seasons teammates.
4. Siblings in the same league will automatically be placed on the same team unless otherwise requested.
After the first phase above, players will be placed on teams in an effort to achieve competitive balance among the teams in each league according to the following guidelines:
1. PLAYER EVALUATION
Using the pre-season player evaluations obtained by the commissioner on "Player Evaluation Day", the players are assigned to teams in an effort to balance perceived skill levels such as pitching, fielding, hitting etc.
2. AGE BALANCE
An approximately equal number of older and younger players should be assigned to each team.
3. SCHOOL BALANCE
No more than a few players from a particular school will be assigned to a team.
4. SPECIAL REQUESTS
Absent extraordinary circumstances (e.g. Medical necessity), any special player assignment requests will br granted only at the discretion of the league commissioner, and in the manner so as to maintain competitive balance.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to a wonderful season.